Your life is hectic. Sometimes it’s hard to get through to lunch and still remember what you had for breakfast. And in most cases, a statement like “there are 24 usable hours in everyday..” seems like an understatement.
For those of you who are nodding your head right now, could you imagine freeing up the 250 hours it takes to plan a wedding from scratch? Add about 10 more if you live in a metropolitan area where there are hundreds of vendors to choose from.
Wedding Planners used to be thought of as a luxury item of the “shi-shi” folk, but now it’s thought of as the much needed entourage to your special day. Why? Wedding Coordinators can save you money, take care of an emergency without stress, and be the much needed voice for any vendor, family, or maid of honor disagreement that might come up during the planning process.
Still not sure if you need one? We get it. So we’ve created a questionaire to help you make your decision. We’ve even made it nice and simple: If you answer yes to four or more of the questions, then a wedding planner might be in the cards.
Here we go:
1. Do you work more than 35 hours a week?
2. Is your weekends packed with extra-curricular activities, sports, work-related events, family celebrations?
3. Do you have a strict wedding budget to adhere to?
4. Do you have many family traditions on both sides you’re not sure how to blend?
5. Do you want to find a unique way to celebrate your special day?
6. Do you want access to high quality, affordable vendors in your area?
7. Do you want to have someone around who will stifle any disagreements between family and friends during your engagement period?
8. Do you need someone to help you with negotiations and contracts?
9. Do you want to enjoy your wedding day and not have to worry about every little mixup along the way?
Remember, hiring a wedding planner doesn’t mean you lose all rights to planning your wedding. It’s still your special day, and any qualified wedding planner will make sure your dream wedding is still the main focus throughout the planning process. Even if you wanted to plan your day yoruself, there are always options to have someone around for the week of or wedding day so that emergencies can be dealt with and you can have the much needed calm and solice to enjoy the day you worked so hard to plan.
If you have any questions, about what a wedding coordinator can do for you, ask! There’s no harm and most consultants will even meet you for a free consultation to make sure you’re the perfect match. So it’s risk-free! If you’re interested in a free consultation with Talen Events, email us today at email@example.com.
Be sure to check out our next article on what to expect from your wedding planner!