Questions for your planner
- What type of courses have they taken? Educational background?
- What type of experience do they have?
- What makes them a good planner? (Look for words like detail-oriented, organized, great time management skills)
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have a portfolio?
- What types of eco-behaviors do they currently follow in their daily life?
- What eco-friendly companies have they used in the past?
- What kind of budget have they worked with in the past?
- What kind of packages do they offer?
- Do they have any references?
Questions to ask yourself:
- Did you feel comfortable with them?
- Were they friendly?
- Did they know their stuff?
- Are they within your budget?
- Are they computer literate?
Want to know more about how to choose a wedding planner? Read the other two parts of our Wedding Planner Series.