So you have an event that you want to put together but you have no idea where to begin…Your life is hectic. Sometimes it’s hard to get through to lunch and still remember what you had for breakfast. And in most cases, a statement like “there are 24 usable hours in everyday…” seems like an understatement.
For those of you who are nodding your head right now, could you imagine freeing up the 250 hours it takes to plan a event from scratch? Add about 10 more if you live in a metropolitan area where there are hundreds of vendors to choose from.
Event architects used to be thought of as a luxury item of the “shi-shi” folk, but now it’s thought of as the much needed entourage to your special day. Why? Event Architects can save you money, take care of an emergency without stress, and be the much needed voice for any issues that might come up during the planning process.
Still not sure if you need one? We get it. So we’ve created a questionaire to help you make your decision. We’ve even made it nice and simple: If you answered yes to four or more of the questions, then a wedding planner might be in the cards.
Here we go:
1. Do you work more than 35 hours a week?
2. Are your weekends packed with extra-curricular activities, sports, work-related events, and family celebrations?
3. Do you have a strict event budget to adhere to?
4. Do you have many traditions that you may need to blend?
5. Do you want to find a unique way to stage your event?
6. Do you want access to high quality, affordable vendors in your area?
7. Do you want to have someone around who will stifle any disagreements between family and friends during your engagement period?
8. Do you need someone to help you with negotiations and contracts?
9. Do you want to enjoy your event day and not have to worry about every little mixup along the way?
Remember, hiring an Event Architect doesn’t mean you lose all rights to planning your event. It’s still your special day, and any qualified event architect will make sure your event is still the main focus throughout the planning process. Even if you wanted to plan your event yourself, there are always options to have someone around for the week of or event day so that emergencies can be dealt with and you can have the much needed calm and solice to enjoy the day you worked so hard to plan.
If you have any questions, about what a Event Architect can do for you, ask! There’s no harm and most consultants will even meet you for a free consultation to make sure you’re the perfect match. So it’s risk-free! If you’re interested in a free consultation with Talen Events, email us today at email@example.com
Be sure to check out our next article on what to expect from your Event Architect!
Until next time, happy planning!