If you’ve read our article on Why to Hire an Event Architect, but are still confused as to what to expect from an Event Architect, we’re here to help!
Here at Talen Events, we’ve made it our mission to help and guide our clients through the whole planning process as smoothly as possible. To make sure that the event you’re imagining is made into a reality. Every Event Architect is different, so make sure you ask your architect what to expect from their services. If you asked us, our answer would be five-fold.
What can you expect from a Talen Event Architect?
1. Trained professional who is dedicated to ensuring an affordable and high quality event from the planning process to the execution of the event.
2. A Complimentary Consultation with the client to share information about the event
3. An Extensive Vendor list of high quality and eco-friendly alternatives for the event
4. A Helpful Hand during the contract process offering advice when asked to make and the resolve to do whatever it takes to make sure the event runs smoothly.
5. Along with that, the list of duties an Event Architect can take care of is endless. But we’ve broken it down and listed the top seven responsibilities you can expect from an Event Architect like us.
What can an Event Architect do for you?
♦ Create the event of your dreams with extensive experience and knowledge of different vendors and venues in the area.
♦ Budget Management: Helping you stay on your budget and keep track of where your money is going.
♦ Vendor Selection: Event professionals have the contacts needed to make sure your vision becomes a reality. Offering vendors and venues they know and trust.
♦ Event Day Schedule: Planning your event day to make sure everyone feels comfortable, and you and your partner can enjoy the day!
♦ Saving you Money: After an event, the first thing people say is “If I had known… I would have saved money here.” You’re Event Architect is the one person who can tell you where to save money without anyone noticing.
♦ Eco-friendly Tips: Talen can provide the tips you need to hit the “green” ground running!
♦ Event Emergency 101: Your Event Architect is your own personal event survival kit trained to deal with emergencies instantly.
Remember, your Event Architect needs to be the perfect match. After all, you’re about to spend up to a year working with him or her. Take the time, to ask the right questions and make sure you have made the right decision.
Until next time, happy planning!